Re: LIGHTS

To: "Mary Kreeger" <marmail@sound.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LIGHTS
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:50:55 +0100
Even micro-switches is a bit advanced for the MGB.  If the new switch really
is toasted too then I suspect the current drawn by the new lights is what is
doing the damage, you need to fit relays.
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/wn_electricsframe.htm and clicking on 'Lighting'
and 'Uprated Headlamps - Relays and Fuses' might help.