Riley 1.5 for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Riley 1.5 for sale
From: "DON SCOTT" <rowdon@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:00:45 -0700
The Riley 1.5 is the Morris Minor that grew up- shares some suspension
components with Minors, but has the same engine and brakes as an MGA.  They
are spirited performers and were successfully rallied in their day.

I have a set of three '59 Riley 1.5's.  One is a very clean, original car that
has been sitting for three years in my old garage.  It has the original paint
which is still in beautiful condition.  Seats are out of it for refurbishing.
The other two cars are rolling complete parts cars with engines and
transmissions (which are almost identical to MGA 1500).

Also included is a complete 1500 MGA engine with all machine work done and new
parts that is not assembled.  Also have a set of period Michelin XAS tires
that fit the car.  I am open to offers.  Located in northern California.  I
can arrange shipping, as I have a friend that does car transport for a
living.

My daytime phone no. is 707 565 3591.