DZUS fastner's

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: DZUS fastner's
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:09:57 -0500
I'm out on the DZUS web site (http://www.dfci.com) trying
to figure out what part number it is I want to replace
the fastners for the battery cover.

I looked at the ST-1200 line and chose the ring type.
Fastner size 4, seems right: 1/4 in diameter, 7/16 head.
I pick anything for the receptical since that's already
in there.

Now what's throwing me is, the panel, gap and support
thicknesses. What do these mean?
Would panel be the thickness of the cover.
Gap - space between the cover and the body
and Support - depth the receptical is down in the body?

Anybody have an idea on these.

Plus, if I submitted this for a quote, are they really
in the business to sell me 5? Is there a retail place
that handles these things?

Paul.

--
    ______