Picture from on top of the world... well, almost!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Picture from on top of the world... well, almost!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:26:02 -0600
I was on Mt. Evans yesterday.  I took my B up trail ridge road and got
some pictures I though I would share.  Trail ridge road is "the highest
continuous motorway in the United States, with more than eight miles
lying above 11,000' and a maximum elevation of 12,183'."  See:
<http://www.rmnp.com/RMNP-Areas-TrailRidge.HTML>

The B ran great all the way to the top.

<http://www.lundgren.us/~lundgren/2003Aug/P13Aug2003Wed_1534_37>

Feel free to poke around the site.  It is mostly just family pictures so
won't be of much interest to most.  Bandwidth is only 256k, so YMMV!

Andrew