Re: OT Trivia (was: Britcars and the Press)

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: OT Trivia (was: Britcars and the Press)
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:03:41 -0400
Could this be a trick question?  Maybe it was urban legend, but is it not
true that for a year or two during those dark days of choked and de-smoked
cars, trucks were more powerful and quicker than passenger or even sports
cars?  I throw out F-150.  If this isn't the trick to the question, I'll
guess something like......Cadillac, etc.  Oh, wait - Jag!  Did they manage
to get the ponies back up to 200 by then?

Dying to Know,

Dean