RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt, now

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt, now
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:29:59 -0400
Okay, I've btdt.  On my website www.classic-sportscar.com, where I sell logo
valve stem caps (amongst other things), you'll not find Ferrari.  I believe
VW is missing too.  Why?  Because I got a 'cease and desist' letter from
their lawyers.  I removed them from my site and agreed to stop selling them,
and that was all there was to it.

As was already mentioned, IF they even found out, and IF they really cared
(how does "prince of darkness" t-shirts affect the brand?) all one has to do
is stop.

So, let's get on with the t-shirts!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird