Oh, No! Its the Lucas Legal Team, run.....

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com
Subject: Oh, No! Its the Lucas Legal Team, run.....
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:37:41 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2003 8:22:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rowman22001@yahoo.com writes:

>>> Actually, it's not really that simple.  First of all, how vigorously
> copyright or >>trademark infringment is.pursued can vary widely
> (Blah-Blah-Blah...Yada->>Yada...) But it's worth noting that if Lucas is
>still a functioning
brand (or even >>a dormant but "maintained" brand like Triumph is), using their
..(more woids)

C'mon Paul,
We're talking about, what...5 capital letters and a word "LUKAS" that is
written in a font style and type size most of us probably have on our computer
anyway. Or the whole (ooooohh noooo!) thing written out. If Lucas does maintain
legal dept. Or Barristers (?) their probably as bright as their clients
lamps. Figure it out for yourself. And nobody is gonna force you into buying or
even going along with this thread...(Which I have neatly severed for decorum
sake)
Anyway, the A LE(E)RTs been sounded and it seems to be taking a life of it's
own. God, I'm just glad the brave people of New York weren't so hesitant.....
Cheer-up there ain't no Boogey-Man...
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)