Re: Tires for an MGB

To: "Gudz, Roman (EM, PTL)" <Roman.Gudz@penske.com>
Subject: Re: Tires for an MGB
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:09:46 -0600
The wires are 4.5" wide, so you should be fine with the sectional area,
but if you can go someplace local that will let you try before you buy
to make sure you don't rub in the bumps/hard-turns you will be safe for
sure.

I have the knock off alloys on mine (5.0" wide IIRC) and they rub with
185's.  (Had the tires on wires with no problems.)