Re: Towing a B - Any suggestions?

To: "Paul Johnson" <pauljohnson@cinci.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Towing a B - Any suggestions?
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:00:27 -0300
Paul,

  I rented a U-haul auto trailer to move my "B".  All 4 wheels off the
ground.   Much easier and IMHO safer.  No disconnecting of drive shafts or
brake work needed.  Easy tow even at 55 MPH.   The trailers even come
equiped with surge brakes that worked very well for me.  You will need a
vehicle with a Class III hitch.

        Hope that this helpes

                Gene Balinski
                80 B