Jiffy Lube, et.al

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jiffy Lube, et.al
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:19:12 -0400
Anyone have any (positive) experience with those quick oil change
places? My B is due for a change and I have no garage, my driveway is
sloped and the street in front of the house has a very high crown. In
other words, I have no flat place to work. My car has a spin-on oil
filter adapter and I have a number of manufacturers' part numbers for a
filter that'll fit. I even have a couple of spares on hand just in
case. What should I look for? What should I avoid? Can anyone recommend
a place? (Just in case you want to get specific, I'm in the Huntington,
NY area) Thanks in advance,

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster