Bad MGB Heater Valve again, and, again, etc....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad MGB Heater Valve again, and, again, etc....
From: Mike Lins <linsmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
I have a 1980 MGB that I've had to replace the hater valve 3 times now because
they start leaking. Last time I replaced it, I disected the old one and wasn't
very impressed with the design. Does any body have an idea as to how I can
install a more reliable one? Possibly modify the old one or use one from
another model of car that fits? There's no way of telling how many times the
last owner had to replace it too.

Thanks,
     Mike Lins