Re: Best "glue" to attach header to new top?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best "glue" to attach header to new top?
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:25:15 -0500
It has just dawned on me that you are talking about the insulation under
the BONNET.  When I saw the posting earlier, I said to myself, "I didn't
know the MGB had insulation under the hood like my sister's old Ghia."
And of course the MGA and TD I have don't have any insulation under the
bonnets either.  As the subject had to do with a "new top" I just
couldn't make the switch to a different part of the car.

Blake

<<<snip>>>
Great question. I too am wondering why the insulation periodically
droops.

Bill
76B
BMCSNJ

At 09:23 PM 8/26/2003 -0400, Eugene Balinski wrote:
>   Which of the adhesives would be best to hold the black heat insulation to
>the inside of the hood ?  One side has come off.
<<<snip>>>