Buying a car on eBay

To: <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Buying a car on eBay
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:07:59 -0500
Hey guys,

I know we have talked about this before, but I can't find it in my archives.

I am selling my MGB and Corvair and buying one car to replace both.  The
best market seems to be eBay for finding the car, but I have the normal
apprehensions before spending the money.   There is such a small window in
an auction, I want to do the best I can in verifying I am getting a
reasonable deal.

How have others dealt with buying on eBay?

Thanks
Patton

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]