Have I lost my mind/ Triumph

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Have I lost my mind/ Triumph
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
I may have had a car follow me home today. A fellow moving out of state
contacted my mechanic today in ref to loosing his storage space due to the move
and needing to get rid of his Stag project as he only has room for one and he
is keeping his B (very sensible man). So, it had all the body work done and is
in inside storage in Mass in epoxy primer (2 years old). The drivetrain is out
as well as the interior. I did not ask in the first call if it was the auto (BW
35) or standard gearbox (TR6) or whether or not it had the hardtop which I
guess was pretty common. I am surfing the web tonight looking for what I can
but for the cost of nothing including the delivery to my house I do not right
now figure I have much to lose on this. Anybody out there got any experience? I
have read on some of the pitfalls. But it is hard not to try and 'save' another
even if it is just a triumph.
Carl