Re: Jiffy Lube, et. al.

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jiffy Lube, et. al.
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:11:48 +0100
My understanding is that rebound is when the car bounces back from a
compression of the suspension i.e. rebound is when the suspension becomes
less loaded, but maybe that is just one of these transatlantic things.  If
the original poster meant that he greases when the car is jacked up and the
wheels are hanging down (and resting on what the manual describes as the
rebound rubbers) then we agree.