Selling my car!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling my car!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:11:09 -0600
I'm selling it!   I replaced it with a new Ford.

But unlike all the other for sale posts, it ISNT my MG!

I am selling my Miata.  I bought a Mustang to replace it.

The MG is staying safe with us.

All the for sale posting lately, I thought I would just reassure
everyone that some of the rest of us are still keeping the LBCs.

I am going to miss the Colorado Conclave this year to go get my new car
however...  Bummer.  first time in 5 or 6 years that I will miss it.

Later!

Andrew