Free Wheels

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Wheels
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:42:47 -0400
All,

After switching to bolt-ons, I have eight wire wheels to offer free to a
good home.  Most are in pretty good shape, though are not perfect.  They
certainly are serviceable for a spare set, and with little work would
look very nice.  I doubt they are worth shipping since they all still
have tires mounted (tread there, but too old to use).  I only ask that
they be taken in multiples of four, but otherwise you may pick 'em out
any way you like.  I also have a set of Minators that I am having
blasted and re-coated, but I will offer those for sale at a later date.

Dean
Just one MG, five sets of wheels and tires - what's up with that?