Re: off topic-Mini test drive

To: David Breneman <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: off topic-Mini test drive
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:29:13 -0500
I like to see that picture.

Phil Vanner, who is either in deep lurk mode or off the list currently,
last year got a grey market Mini. Came from Germany. It's quite nice.

Shouldn't the new Mini be called a Midi, since it's like a reverse
Texas: Bigger than a Mini but smaller than everything else. :-)

Paul.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>