Exoticar sighting

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exoticar sighting
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:45:36 -0700
I was driving into Berkeley yesterday afternoon, suffering somewhat in my B
from a scorching sun. As I climbed the I-80 flyover I looked over the bay to
see if I could spot the big boat regatta (the America's Cup yachts), and
sure enough, I saw the colorful spinnakers off San Francisco. Then a
brightly-colored object in my mirror caught my attention -- it was a Fly
Yellow Lamborghini Murciilago. I wondered if it was Larry Ellison speeding
from Foster City up to the Berkeley Marina to catch up with his boat (I had
read in the paper that he wouldn't be at the helm that day). But I decided
it wasn't -- one, because it wasn't going fast enough; and two, because he
probably would have taken his helicopter instead.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149