NAMGBR

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NAMGBR
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:42:29 EDT
Greetings.

I received a phone call from Ken Smith this morning.

Ron Tugwell, MGB LE Registrar, former Vice Chairman, and former Chairman of
NAMGBR suffered a severe heart attack on Friday, September 12th. He was
fortunately with his son-in-law at the time of the attack. Ron is hospitalized
in
California; I do not have a status on his current condition.

I'm sure that Ron and Niki would appreciate cards wishing him a speedy
recovery. THose cards can be sent to:

                Ron and Niki Tugwell
                P.O.Box 2406
                Carmel Valley, CA 93924
                USA

Please keep the Tugwell's in your thoughts as they endure yet another trying
episode that life sometimes deals us.

Regards:

Rick Ingram
Executive Director, North American Council of MG Registers