1979 MGB for Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1979 MGB for Sale
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:28:36 -0500
Posting this for my good friend who has no Internet access.

1979 MGB for sale.  The car is located in Hattiesburg, MS.  The car has the
original paint and interior.  It lived in Arizona before my friend Jim
bought it while we were in college.  The car is more or less mechanically
sound, although Jim reports that there is the occasional puff of blue smoke
when starting, indicating that new valve guides are in its future.
Additionally, the car has been beset with an electrical gremlin that will
need to be exorcised.

Jim is selling because he is on his way back to school and needs the funds.
He is asking $2,000.

A picture is available at http://www.pokrefke.com/mgb.htm  Jim's car is the
orange rubber bumper behind mine.  The picture was taken in the Fall of 1997
at Bellingrath Gardens in Mobile, Alabama.

If interested, please contact me at thomas@pokrefke.com  I do not check this
account often.

Regards,
Thomas