Indy Brit Car show

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indy Brit Car show
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:03:42 -0400
Another great weekend put on by the Indiana Brit Car Union.  From the
hospitality room on Fri night to the drive on the F1 track, to the car show
at the Mt.Comfort air show,it was a great weekend.  Saw fellow lister Mike
Razor there.

And best of all, I had a '67 BGT follow me home.  Been looking for a couple
of months since I sold my 80 B, and finally found one calling my name.  Good
solid driver, just what I like.
So, this weekend I'll be driving it to Mackinac City to scout for NAMGAR GT
30 (yes, you heard it here first), in 2005.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
67 BGT (for the not so nice summer days)