Re: Tires

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dennis <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:06:57 -0700
Hi Don

Okay..  I'll bite..  I got the Moss ones..  But when I recieved it there was a
made in china sticker on it and the chrome was flaking off.  And they where .003
under sized!  Moss said theyd look into it but had not gotten any complaints on
it before.  I ended up using two overlapping them.  Even that they leaked after
about two weeks.

Actually..   My right coronary artery was 100% blocked.  The Dr couldent get the
wire through it to place the stent.  He had to go in a second time with a device
called a Lumend Frontrunner to break through the blockage.   www.lumend.com
Then he placed two overlapping Cordis Cypher sirolimus-eluding coronary stents
in the artery.    www.cypherusa.com   I feel great.  Much better then I had
been.  I was out of the hospital the next morning and back to work after a week.