Re: last of the morning top down drives

Subject: Re: last of the morning top down drives
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:12:45 -0700
On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 10:37  AM, David Breneman wrote:

> I always favored the fashionable Canadian-style "Driving Toque", viz. -

I like the goofy "mom found this and thought it would be funny"
approach.

When it is 29F (-2C) and you are driving topless, you will get funny
looks anyway.

http://www.wsu.edu/~aaronpw/MG/snow/IMAGE005.small.jpg

By the way, when the heat doesn't work (because it doesn't stay in the
car), you have to reach over the windscreen and brush off the ice
yourself.

Above 35 degress, I usually just roll up the windows.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- '75 B http://www.wsu.edu/~aaronpw/MG/