Re: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com
Subject: Re: Identify NAMGAR GT-28 Pictures?
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
Rocky Frisco SEZ -

> I have the Realist, a prewar Sawyer Viewmaster Camera and the Fuji
> experimental split-screen system from the 70's.
>
> These days, I rarely use the cameras, but I do crossed-eyes freeviewing
> pix and animations with Ray Dream Studio 5.5.

Really?  That's great!  I always wanted a View Master camera,
but now that production has been moved from Portland to Mexico
people are having trouble getting the empty reels.  The stereo
toy I'd really like to find is a 3D attachment for my Bolex,
but they're pretty expensive, have a vertical aspect ratio,
and then you've got to spend close to $80 for 100' of film!

--
David Breneman                     | "Far and away the best prize that
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  life offers is the chance to