Re: New Battery

To: Mark Wetzel <mwetzel@buffnet.net>
Subject: Re: New Battery
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:16:08 -0400
Mark,

    Repolarizing the generator is fairly easy.  It's simply a matter of
momentarily touching the 'F' terminal (the smaller one of the two) on
the back of the generator with a wire from the ungrounded side of the
battery.  In your case that would mean the negative terminal to create a
positive ground system.  After doing this you will also need to reverse
the wires attached to the terminals on the back of the ammeter.
Otherwise, it's going to read - when you're charging and + when
discharging.  This also precludes any other, modern, electronic devices
being used in the system, e.g., electronic ignition, radio, etc.

Bud Krueger
52TD