Re: That little rubber thing (just poke it in)

To: barrier@bconnex.net (Barrie Robinson), mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: That little rubber thing (just poke it in)
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:39:55 -0400
I am not sure we are thinking of the same rubber thing.  Is it thing that fits
into the channel at the top of the roll up window  channel on each side.  The
channel "seperates" the window wings from the roll up window?   I tried to
replace mine several years ago pretty much like you did, except I took a dull
screwdriver inside the channer on the rubber and tried to poke it in.   (I had
to use the word poke, it is suitable and accurate)  That worked, but I think
the replacement rubbers I was sent are just too big and mine get sideways and
loose frequently.

Mel
71 MGB GT