New owner

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New owner
From: Antony Gelberg <antony@antgel.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:25:24 +0100
Hi all,

Well after looking around for a V8 for a bit, I decided that what I
_really_ needed was a small, cheap runabout for driving round this
gridlock we call London (my other car's an XJS V12 ;).  Hence I'm now
the proud owner of a Midget 1500!

I'll let you all know more when I take delivery.  I don't plan to spend
loads bringing it up to mint, nor do I plan to let it detoriate.  The
plan is to fix major issues (a little rust and a dodgy first gear) asap,
then see how we go.

I'm looking forward to this - never had a car with carbs so I'm sure
that will be a lot of fun!