Re: Rostyle Paint Mask

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu, proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: Rostyle Paint Mask
From: "Jason Spaeth" <jasonspaeth@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:31:49 -0500
The part I don't understand is that it is not even the same shape/design as
the wheels.  That is, it doesn't cover the right areas....it covers too
much.  The one I have covers all of the black but also covers some of the
grey....this doesn't do any good unless you wanted to change the look of the
wheels and have more black exposed.

http://msnmessenger-download.com