RE: I want to learn from your experience

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I want to learn from your experience
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:09:58 -0700
I'm planning on a motor rebuild too, but it's for a '57 MGA with a
"1600" on the lower front left side of the block. It's not the engine
that came with the car, I'm sure.

I have the same questions as does Larry, but pertaining to the MGA. Any
help or hints will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Howard Battan
Auburn, WA
57 MGA 1500 w/ 1600 engine and Twin Cam/Deluxe Dunlop brakes.