Re: 58 MGA - Carb confusion

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 58 MGA - Carb confusion
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:46:57 -0700
Don't panic... this "runaway" situation is common when setting up carbs.
First, make sure you don't have any air leaks or open vacuum fittings on the
intake. Then, start from scratch -- follow the carb set-up procedures from
step one -- don't take any shortcuts.

Here is a "plain English" version you might prefer to the manual:
<http://www.team.net/sol/tech/su-tune.html>

Good luck.

on 10/17/03 10:38 AM, bosoxfan00@comcast.net at bosoxfan00@comcast.net

--