Re: plug gap

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: plug gap
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:13:35 -0400
Monte,
Not having the exhaust hooked up means you have no scavangeing (sp?) and may
account for the smoke.
Regarding the black plug, is it a dry sooty black? If so your rich. Check
all the plugs for color and report back.
If you haven't messed with the dizzy and the plug color was OK with the ZS,
.035 should still be OK.
Mike
'79B