resonator

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: resonator
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:32:35 -0600
Does anyone know where I can get a resonator to fit over the end of the
tailpipe for a 74B? It has 1 3/4 inch OD.
I looked in Moss and VB and neither carry it. I also looked at AutoZone and
a couple of other auto stores to no avail. Our 67 has one on it.
I have the HIF's all installed and the exhaust hooked back up. I had them
both tuned pretty well yesterday, then put the air cleaners back on and went
to bed. This afternoon the car wouldn't start without a lot of choke and
died when the choke was pushed in. Checked the plugs and they're black.
Thanks,
Monte