Re: Vintage License Plates - a bunch of links

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage License Plates - a bunch of links
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:55:11 -0600
>Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:24:04 -0000
>From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: Heater valve
>

>I have to say that the OE valves on both my cars, and a recent replacement
>to the roadster, give the same output that Bob Munch achieved *after* his
>mod, and at a lower ambient.

etc., down to:

>the tapered pin gives a gradual control of the small opening
>making it much easier to make fine adjustments to heater output.
>
>PaulH.

Paul,

Thanks. You made my day. Fine adjustments. I like that. Even after the
valve mod, the heater on my '67 redcar is dismal at best and the thought of
a fine adjustment between zero and zero got me.

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke
VP - Tennsessee Spokes Sports Car Club
schnittke@mindspring.com
'67 B (my daily driver)
'71 XJ6 Series I (Jeanette's daily driver)
dead '69 B