Fw: Paul Root, Black Tulip was Doug Powers ...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "V8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Paul Root, Black Tulip was Doug Powers ...
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:33:54 -0000
I sent the following reply directly to Paul Root but it was bounced die to
"A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce
between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients."  All the
more odd since the original reply to Doug Powers has also been bounced.  Is
this a mail server conspiracy against Black Tulip?