Re: Fw: Paul Root, Black Tulip was Doug Powers ...

To: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Paul Root, Black Tulip was Doug Powers ...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:33:44 -0700
I'd go with "Homeland Security", that is the ultimate in US conspiracy
theories isn't it?

But as Paul Hunt mentions, black tulip is a tough color to photograph. I
have tried to picture mine again. Actually I took these pictures to show a
dream realized - pictures of my garage. Three stalls, all filled with MGs.
Life doesn't get much better.

http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/garage1.jpg
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/mg/garage2.jpg

David Councill