Re: Turbocharging an MGB?

To: Eric Peterson <cyberemp@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Turbocharging an MGB?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:05:12 -0800
As I'm going through a lot of effort to build a supercharged motor
that puts out oodles of power, but keeps all the reciprocting bits
where they never see sunlight, I'll say that it's a lot more work than
you might expect. The expensive portions isn't all the expensive parts
you buy, but all the expensive parts you through away.

I've been going through a very expensive learning process dialing in
the HIF carb. I sincerely wish that the kit came with a closed loop
fuelinjection kit. If you want an inexpensive lesson in carburettion,
buy an O2 sensor and guage from Nordskog or Summit and watch what
happens to your F/A ratio as you drive.

It's tricky.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.