Re: Bugs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:51:24 -0800
Hmmm... a car cover?

My observation is that it is spiders that are particularly fond of my MG. I
often find webs enshrouding my steering wheel, and festooned across the
passenger footwell.

Certain varieties seem to be adapted to living in brake parts. One would
think the centrifugal forces, or at least the heat, would deter them, but
there they are, every time I take a wheel off.

This isn't on a "barn" car, either -- it is what passes for my daily driver
(though I don't drive every day, necessarily).

Live and let live, I figure...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149