Re: '72 MGB for sale in NH

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: '72 MGB for sale in NH
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:22:17 -0500
Hi Carl,

It looked decent enough when I took a quick look, but it was rainy and I
didn't get out of my car.  I didn't see any obvious rust from my angle, and
if the engine is fully rebuilt it might be cheap for the money; if it's
original and needs work then it would be pricey.  Of course, since it's
OBO, maybe they'll take $5500 or $6k, if it looks like that's the best they
can get.

At any rate, it's in Bristol NH, which is about 20 or 30 mins north of Concord.

Take I-93 north to exit 23 (Bristol).  Get off, turn left toward
Bristol.  It's a couple of miles (5?).

As you head into town you'll see a Rite-Aid (pharmacy).  A building or two
past that on the left will be the MG.  It's parked out front.  It's red.

I have to go by there this afternoon; if it's not raining and if you want,
I'll try to scope it out more, maybe see if I can pop the hood or even
drive it.

- Tab