MGB project for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: MGB project for sale
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:08:57 -0800
Passed on to me and I now pass it off to all of you. Contact seller direct,
please

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA
FOR SALE!

1971 MGB project car -
$500 tows it away ASAP !!!

1971 MGB Convertible for sale for $500. This is a project car, the floors
are rusted out but the car is complete and will run with some TLC. Chrome
bumpers, 4-speed, front disc brakes, wire wheels, has black soft top,
original color is orange, painted white 15 years ago, black interior,
original blue California license plates, last registered in 1995.

It's a fantastic parts car or a rusty resto project. Either way it's yours
for only $500 cash as-is and tow it away. If you are interested call me for
the details.It is stored in the San Francisco area. Thanks, Tony -
650-348-8269