RE: Headlight Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlight Question
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:33:03 -0500
Our Family Baby-Seal-Beating Jeep allows the fog lights to come on with
just the running lights.  I always thought it was the high beams that
automatically precluded the use of auxiliary lights (per legislation in
some - or even all states?), and not that headlights had to be on to use
auxiliary lights.  That the headlights would have to be on is indeed an
unfortunate development, since headlights do indeed diminish the
advantage in foggy conditions of broad and low lights.

Dean