Re: spin-on oil filter adapters

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spin-on oil filter adapters
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:36:40 -0000
I've never had a problem with the O-rings on my inverted filters (they are
glued to the filter) but it can be a messy job changing them, unlike the
hanging filter on the V8.  If you have room for a hanging (will it have to
be removed to change the starter?) then I would go for it (I've been think
of changing mine), stops any chance of the filter draining as well.

PaulH.