Re: Labor costs

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Labor costs
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 06:59:26 -0600
Wow that is alot.

And I don't think the job is beyond you. I did it last year, using
Energy suspension
instead of V8 bushings.  It was a few day job in spare time, but it
doesn't take
any special tools. Except for a little torch to get a stubborn bolt, I
can think of
nothing more than wreanches and sockets and a hammer.

Time is the critical factor.