SU and Lucas logos

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU and Lucas logos
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:26:05 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone by any chance have a digital file of
either the old style (1960's) Lucas logo or the SU
"circle" logo?  Or does anyone have a box or something
that has the either of these logos and could perhaps
be scanned?  I need good, clean, decent-resolution
versions of both of those logos, and I'm having
trouble putting my hands on them.

No trademark infringement is planned, I assure you!  I
just need those two logos for something I'm doing for
myself.

You can contact me off list at: paul@paoloroman.com

Thanks in advance,

Paul Misencik