Re: MGB - How to put it back together

To: RobertS355@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB - How to put it back together
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:56:55 -0800 (PST)
My suggestion right off the top is to find another 3 Main car that is in very
good shape and take as many picutres and notes as you can. Failing that you may
find some people out here with some pics. I have a 67 in good shape and can
send you some links to some engine bay shots.
Carl
67B

http://www.geocities.com/yellow_mgb/sb2003/ip/P7190023.jpg.html
http://www.geocities.com/yellow_mgb/sb2003/ip/P7190022.jpg.html

RobertS355@aol.com wrote:

My question is: does anyone know of resources that can help me? I have the
factory manual and a couple of other repair books but they don't give me much
detail on things like attaching fuel or brake lines. Where in the world do all
those clips go?

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now