Re: MGB - How to put it back together

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MGB - How to put it back together
From: Stephen West-Fisher <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:59:06 -0500
Carl French wrote:
> I guess I do not know what you mean by "parts catalogue" That to me
> means catalogues like Moss and VB etc which have various exploded
> diagrams. I am just waking up here and need to be educated.
> Carl
>
> */Stephen West-Fisher <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>/* wrote:
>

>     I've always been surprised at the lack of a "Parts Catalogue" for the
>     MGB as most other British vehicles have available.

The factory Parts Catalogue will list all the parts on the car and has
exploded views of how they go together. It was put together so that a
dealer could quickly look up the part number of any part. I like them
because it shows how the factory assembled the car, not how 40 years of
previous owners thought it should go together. Another email had some
links to some sources, it is out of print but I saw that amazon.com
knows of a used copy and I've had a third party send me an email giving
me the impression they have them as well.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems