Re: Modified MGBs

To: "Rick" <webmasterrick@comcast.net>, <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Modified MGBs
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:47:32 -0800
Well, Rick, I've known Margaret since 1975 and I don't know her last name!

I do, however, know that "Mo-Ma" came about because she and Morris (whose
last name I also don't know) formed a partnership to repair instruments.
Morris now runs West Valley Instruments in Van Nuys, while Margaret headed
for Albuquerque to "retire" some years ago.

And, yes, I do agree that she (and her crew) can do just about anything with
instruments

Lawrie