Re: Modified MGBs

To: Lawrie@britcars.com ("Lawrie Alexander"), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Modified MGBs
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:07:52 -0500
In a message dated 11/25/2003 12:51:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Lawrie@britcars.com writes:

> but I wonder what others might think of the car now
> featured at
> www.britcars.com/blue3.htm

Lawrie,

Great car.  I have been building my 72 B-GT/w OD along similar lines, albeit
more cheaply and slower.  Aside from the engine, brake and suspension
improvements, I also went the heritic way by using the early grille and deleted
overriders with Lucas-logoed fogs from Moss in their place.  In short, I'm
trying to build it the way I wished it had been built in the first place, using
what strikes me as the best from each year.  I can't wait until I'm done, which
at the current rate will be another 2-3 years, but my wallet keeps me at a
slow, steady pace, despite getting excited by seeing your excellent work.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang