Re: MGB gauge faces: A Moss opportunity?

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB gauge faces: A Moss opportunity?
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:44:33 -0500
Kelvin,
Thanks for the thoughtful reply.  I've got my fingers crossed they will
eventually come available.  I have frankly been amazed in the years I've been
running my MG and even older Mustang that the array of parts for these classics
continues to expand, year after year.  It keeps excitement in the hobby.
Jay