Re: University Motors

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: University Motors
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:04:01 -0600
At 06:54 PM 12/1/03 -0700, David Councill wrote:
>Does anyone have first hand experience with the technical seminars at
>University Motors held every February? I have given serious thought to
>taking my son and attending. Particularly, the MGB gearbox rebuild come to
>mind. ....

Check with Jake and Ann Snyder, snyder@chicagolandmgclub.com

They have been going to Twist's tech seminars at least once a year for many
years.  They did the gearbox seminar a while back, including overdrive I
think.  They swear by the value of those seminars.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com